- J. R. Miller (Christian) of More Than Cake on A Christian Approach to Interfaith Dialogue
- Liz Dyer (Christian) of Grace Rules on Interreligious Dialogue: Risky Business
- K.W. Leslie (Christian / Pentecostal / Assemblies of God) of The Evening of Kent on Gathering with the pagans
- Matt Stone (Christian) of Glocal Christianity on Is Interfaith Interfaith enough?
- Steve Hayes (Christian Orthodox) of Notes from underground on Interreligious dialogue and of Khanya on Matters arising
- Phil Wyman (Christian) of Square No More on A Christian Presenter at Pagan Pride!?
- Beth Patterson (Liberal Christian with Celtic undertones) of Virtual Tea House on Same Stove, Different Teapots
- Yvonne Aburrow (Wiccan Unitarian) of the dance of the elements on Only connect
- Jarred (Pagan/Vanic Witch) of The Musings of a Confused Man on Interfaith relationships
- Andii Bowsher (Christian) of Nouslife on More tea Wicca?
Thursday, 9 October 2008
Interfaith dialogue synchroblog posts
Contributions are in from: